How to add and manage jobs
When you are setting up your stall, you can add and manage the jobs you would like to bring to the event. A good idea is to add them well in advance, as it will give you more job views and applications.
Adding jobs to your stallYou can add jobs in the "Stall settings" tab under the job section by check-marking the jobs you want to promote. Participants will be exposed to these jobs on your stall and in the jobs section of the event.
If the job is not on the list, there are two ways to add a position:
- Post new jobs
- Import jobs from other events or graduateland.com
1. Post new jobs
Get your new job online in three easy steps:
- Job info: Fill in the content for the job post (e.g. type, category, location, title, description, dates).
- Target audience: Choose the requirements that the job has (if any).
- Applications: Select your preferred setup (receive your applications through the platform or redirect the applicants to an external application system).
2. Import jobs
You already posted jobs on a Graduateland platform but they do not show up on the list? You can easily import these by clicking on "Import jobs" and checkmark the ones you need to import.
When you have added jobs to your stall, you can get an overview and keep track of the performance of these in the "Jobs" area to the left.
- Click on the settings wheel to get an overview of the performance, edit the job post, see general statistics or set the position offline.
Share jobs with your colleagues in order for them to be able to see and edit the jobs in their "Jobs" area. Otherwise, only the recruiter who posted the job can see it.
- To change the online dates of one of your jobs you first need to set the position offline. You can then find the position under “Expired”. When you set the job online again you can adjust the dates.
I uploaded a job in the event. Why it is not visible in the stall preview?
After uploading a job you need to attach it to the stall - you do this by ticking the box next to the job name. It might take a couple of minutes for your stall to update.
I previously posted a job on Graduateland or in another event. Why is it not visible in the stall settings?
If you have uploaded a job on Graduateland or in another event before you still need to attach it to your stall in order to promote it in the event. You can import the job by clicking the "import" button.
How do I edit and/or change the expiration date for a job post?
You can edit jobs you have posted via the "Jobs" tab on the left side of your page. To change the expiration date, you first need to set the job offline and find it again as “expired”. When you then click edit, you will be able to change the date and set it back online.
Why are my job ads listed as 'passive'?
The note “passive” is not relevant if you are attending a career fair. That means you can ignore it. Just make sure that the jobs you want to promote in the event are showing up on your stall when you click on “preview stall” in the stall settings.