Table of ContentsWhat is a live presentation?How to give your presentationHow candidates experience it
Keep in mind that this feature might not be available for your event. It will depend on the event you are attending - for more information about the availability of the feature, reach out to the event organisers.
What is a live presentation?
This feature makes it possible for you to do a presentation at a virtual event. You will join a call that will be broadcasted to the attending candidates live.
How to give your presentation
- Go to the "Presentations" tab in the event. This tab will be visible as soon as you get added to the schedule by the organiser.
- Click on "Join presentation" and you will be admitted to the stage! This join link can also be provided by the organiser prior to the event day.
- Give your presentation in the zoom call (where you enter after clicking on "Join presentation") - if you have some slides, you would screen-share them directly in the call.
- See and answer questions in your live presentation. Be aware that you can't reply to these in written form. The number of votes can help you prioritising incoming questions. Mark the question as answered when you have covered them in your presentation.
- Encourage the participants to go to your stall at the end of your presentation. Maybe there are some unanswered questions that can lead to interesting conversations.
Important: In most cases, the live presentation is already on when entering the call as a speaker. So stay in the background and turn your camera and microphone on when it is your time to present. Use the Zoom chat to communicate with the moderator of the live presentations.
How candidates experience it
- The video will be streamed live via YouTube to the event. The users do not need to join any call or download anything.
- Candidates will be able to see the presentation schedule for the day, where you will be assigned a time slot to be the protagonist of the live presentation.
- Users can ask and upvote questions, and see which questions have already been answered.
Where can I watch the ongoing live presentations?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to watch the live presentation from the recruiter's side. You can either set up a user profile on the event platform (eventportalname.com/events) or watch the live presentations directly on youtube (please ask the organisers for the link).Delete